Sunday, October 30, 2011

Small Business Lottery – What is Network Marketing

Small business is the new lottery.  In an economy like we have today, home based businesses with low start up costs can be likened to winning or at least playing the lottery. 

The Lottery Can Leave You Feeling
Broke and Alone.
Millions of people around the United States spend $20 - $50 every pay period playing the lottery.  They do this without realizing a home based business like Zeek Rewards http://kwinters.zeekrewards.com/ or Talk Fusion http://1102678.talkfusion.com/ can cost $40 - $100 per month. 

The difference being, these online based home businesses can really pay out.  You have a much better chance of succeeding with a home based business than you ever will while playing the lottery every day for the next 20 years!  Read the lottery odds!  Now, check out the 2 companies I’ve provided here.  You will see how much you can make, without really changing what you’re already spending hoping to win the lottery away from millions of other people! 

Spend the $20 - $100 per month on a wise decision.  For example, when I began with Zeek Rewards  http://kwinters.zeekrewards.com/, I spent $10 for the silver membership, and bought $10 worth of VIP Bids.  Then, I watched that $10 VIP Bid purchase turn into $65 worth of VIP Bids since September 21st of this year.  I’ll be honest with you…I was a bit skeptical.  Then, I noticed my money begin to grow at 1% - 2% on a daily basis!  Yes you heard right, compounding profit share payments on a daily basis!  If I had that same $10 in the bank, it would take me 30 months to earn what I’ve earned in 1 month!  Or, better yet, why should be skeptical?  Should I play Powerball instead?  I guess that’s a better bet huh?  I’ve provided this video detailing what Zeek Rewards requires of you each day in order to earn 1% - 2% profit share each day.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdvRxGUS1uc

Talk Fusion is awesome as well  http://1102678.talkfusion.com/.  This is the only company I have come across in 6 years of working online that pays instantly!  Yes, you heard me right…instantly.  No more than 3 – 5 minutes after a sale is made by anyone in your entire team…you are paid directly to your loadable debit card!  You could be on vacation in another part of the world…and you’ll still get paid instantly!  I’ve included the Talk Fusion video, showing the real power behind this new technology company.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObYPapjgMkQ

Surround Yourself With
Money Making Opportunities!
You gain hundreds of tax advantages from starting a home based business.  Do you gain any from playing the lotto?  I would love to help you develop a plan for success in the home based business world.  I’ve done many great things with small businesses.  I’m not asking for your money, I’m asking you to change your family future on hard work, planning, and small business success.  Not a wish and a prayer as is the lotto. 

Check out both opportunities.  If you wish to stop playing the lotto, and start investing in your family’s future, please take the Powerball money place it in front of you, and call me at 920-215-3213 during normal business hours.  If I’m not on the other line I WILL answer the phone.  I’ll help you decide a better use for it on the spot.  I encourage all of my affiliates & teammates to research the companies I mentioned.  They are on the cutting edge of their respective fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean. Thank you!

Subscribe Now

My photo
Subscribe to Me on Facebook! Http://www.facebook.com/kenonwinters

KaryRogney.com