Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Seeds

Many parents today including myself continually put things off until later.
I've been meaning to help my kid...
We'll do it tomorrow....
You can do it another time...


Well, the school just called me no more than 2 minutes ago stating my child forgot her math homework. I told her over the weekend she could do it during study hall on Monday, instead of doing it right away. Now, it's forgotten here at home because she was up late working on it.

Parents, don't fall into this trap of self involvement. You can relax & relate when they are 18 and moved out. Don't think you can make repairs to your child's work ethic and discipline with a little ducktape.

Bless them with your knowledge, and they will bless you in life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow bro deep information you got there way to go man, beautiful kids tooo.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments clean. Thank you!

Subscribe Now

My photo
Subscribe to Me on Facebook! Http://www.facebook.com/kenonwinters

KaryRogney.com